TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF QUOTATION
Please read carefully the terms and conditions below as these are applicable to all quotations and by signing our quotation, you are also verifying that you have read and understood our terms and conditions and are in agreement herewith.
- The scope of development is based on the design concept or wireframe presented by the client for the purpose of this quotation,
- in the event of NASCOR having provided a wireframe or sketch for the purposes of this quotation, the provision of same does not imply that graphic design is included in this quotation, unless it is clearly specified,
- development will be limited to the scope of the draft concept or wireframe and any additional pages and / or functionality and / or amendments will be billed at R 450 per hour,
- development will either be theme-based or custom coded, as is specified in this quotation.
- The client or their designated design partner is to provide artwork in the form of detailed and layered PSD files to web format,
- should the client not have a design partner, NASCOR will refer the client to a design agency (conveniently situated in the same offices) that provides preferential design rates to NASCOR clients,
- any agreement entered into for design shall be concluded directly between the client and the design agency unless clearly specified in this quotation.
- While NASCOR also offers photographic services, this is not included in the scope of this quotation unless clearly specified and detailed,
- Our photography rates are highly competitive and a convenient add-on for clients who do not have existing marketing material available.
Monthly hosting, maintenance and support (HMS) fees are compulsory and include:
- Hosting: unlimited web traffic and up to 100 e-mail accounts as required,
- Maintenance: monthly software updates, routine maintenance and round-the-clock website security and access monitoring,
- Support: telephonic support for e-mail and website related queries.
Billing and payment:
- All work is subject to a 50% deposit and will only commence on payment thereof,
- an interim invoice for work done to date may be issued at our discretion in instances where approvals are outstanding for more than 3 days,
- all work is completed on a strictly COD basis unless an account facility has been granted in writing,
- all work completed remains the property of NASCOR until paid in full.
Acceptance of quotation:
- Acceptance of this quotation implies that you have read and understood the above terms and conditions and are in agreement with same.
We assure you of our best service at all times.